Establish Branch | Establish Branch in Vietnam
- Pre-establishment consultacy on issues related to Branch formation;
- Preparation of Branch establishment document under Customer’s request and legal regulation;
- Application for Branch establishment license;
- Seal registration
The following conditions are required for issuance of in-Vietnam Branch establishment Certificate:
- Being businessman confimed legal by the country of business registration or establishment
- Having operated not less than 05 years since the establishment or legal business registration
- Oversea businessman’s in-Vietnam Branch establishment License lasting for the term of 05 years but not exceeding the left term regulated in the business registration Certificate or equivalent document in case of his business registration country’s regulation on term of business registration Certificate.
In addition, You should provide Viet An Law the following documents:
- Copy of oversea businessman’s business registration Certificate or equivalent document confirmed by authorized agency of his business registration country;
- Copy of oversea businessman’s business registration Certificate or equivalent document confirmed by authorized agency of his business or establishment registration country. In case of regulation on operational term, the left term should not be less than 03 years.
- Audited financial report or equivalent papers which prove the existence and operation of the oversea businessman in the latest fiscal year.
- Copy of Operational Charters in case of oversea businessman being economic organizations.
- Copy of Passport of ID Card of the Branch Header
- Documents stipulated in item 1, 2, 3, 4 should be translated into Vietnamese, confirmed and consularly legallized by Overseas Vietnamese consulate as regulated by Vietnamese law. (The Consular legallization will be implemented by Viet An Law)
- Contract on Branch Location Hiring.
|Contact us - Viet An Law Firm - Vietnam Law|
|Viet An Law Firm - Vietnam Law|
|No.9, Lane 08, Lieu Giai Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi||Lawyer : Ha Do Thu|
|Phone : (+84.4) 37346869||Mobile : (+844)913 380 750|
|Mobile : (+84)933113366||Email: email@example.com|
|Fax : (+84.4) 37346879|
- Private-equity deals to rebound in Southeast Asia
- Vietnam sees risk inflation will accelerate
- Indebted Vietnam seafood firm to swap bank debts for equity
- Jailed ex-head of indebted Vietnam shipbuilder faces more charges
- In cash or in kind
- Nowhere to hide
- Vietnam tech exports overtaking garments eases trade gap
- Grads struggle for jobs in finance, banking sectors
- Production remains weak in Vietnam, says HSBC