Importers, exporters to meet at Australian wine show
More than 200 premium Australian wine labels will be served up to visitors at the annual Australian Wine Show at the Caravelle Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City on June 8 and 9.
The show will bring together the city’s leading wine importers and Australian exporters interested in the Vietnamese market, and several wine makers from Australia.
But the public will also have the chance to sample the high quality Australian produce.
The show will be complimented by quality Australian food products.
A Trade Show will be held on June 8 from 12 to 16 p.m., followed by a six-course dinner at 7 p.m.
Tickets for the dinner are available at the hotel for VND3.3 million (US$158) net per person.
The Wine Show Public Day will be held on June 9 from 12 to 16 p.m., with tickets of VND350,000 per person available at Vino at 74/17 Hai Ba Trung or An Phu 1, Road No.2, Thao Dien, Bacchus Corner at 158 Pasteur, The Warehouse at 178 Pasteur or can be purchased on the day at the hotel at 19 Lam Son Square, District 1.
An Australian Wine Challenge will be held at the hotel on June 7 to unveil the best Australian wines currently available in Vietnam.
The event is supported by Australian Consulate in HCMC.
Source : thanhniennews.com
|Contact us - Viet An Law Firm - Vietnam Law|
|Viet An Law Firm - Vietnam Law|
|No.9, Lane 08, Lieu Giai Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi||Lawyer : Ha Do Thu|
|Phone : (+84.4) 37346869||Mobile : (+844)913 380 750|
|Mobile : (+84)933113366||Email: email@example.com|
|Fax : (+84.4) 37346879|
- Private-equity deals to rebound in Southeast Asia
- Vietnam sees risk inflation will accelerate
- Indebted Vietnam seafood firm to swap bank debts for equity
- Jailed ex-head of indebted Vietnam shipbuilder faces more charges
- In cash or in kind
- Nowhere to hide
- Vietnam tech exports overtaking garments eases trade gap
- Grads struggle for jobs in finance, banking sectors
- Production remains weak in Vietnam, says HSBC
- Vietnam public debt more than half of GDP, but still ‘safe’