Vietnam rice exports may rise 23 pct to 800,000 tons this month
Vietnam, the world’s second-biggest rice exporter, may ship 800,000 metric tons in July, according to figures released Thursday from the General Statistics Office in Hanoi, 23 percent more than in the same period last year.
Exports in the first seven months of the year were estimated at 4.62 million tons, down 2 percent from a year earlier.
The nation exported 877,000 tons in June, 17 percent higher than a previous assessment of 750,000 tons, revised figures from the Statistics Office show.
Vietnam exported 652,000 tons in July last year according to preliminary GSO data.
Source : thanhniennews.com
|Contact us - Viet An Law Firm - Vietnam Law|
|Viet An Law Firm - Vietnam Law|
|No.9, Lane 08, Lieu Giai Street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi||Lawyer : Ha Do Thu|
|Phone : (+84.4) 37346869||Mobile : (+844)913 380 750|
|Mobile : (+84)933113366||Email: email@example.com|
|Fax : (+84.4) 37346879|
- Private-equity deals to rebound in Southeast Asia
- Vietnam sees risk inflation will accelerate
- Indebted Vietnam seafood firm to swap bank debts for equity
- Jailed ex-head of indebted Vietnam shipbuilder faces more charges
- In cash or in kind
- Nowhere to hide
- Vietnam tech exports overtaking garments eases trade gap
- Grads struggle for jobs in finance, banking sectors
- Production remains weak in Vietnam, says HSBC
- Vietnam public debt more than half of GDP, but still ‘safe’